Marriage Class at Beit Tehila
July 9th – August 13th | 5:00-7:00pm
Marriage, the way God intended it to be, is a true art form. That’s why for more than 40 years, FamilyLife has been helping couples understand God’s plan for relationships. The Art of Marriage weaves together expert teaching, real-life stories, humorous vignettes, and more to portray both the challenges and the beauty of God’s design.
“Marriage Class: GOD CAN TURN ANY MARRIAGE INTO A MASTERPIECE.”
- Love Happens: God’s Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
This is a six-week class on Sunday evenings from 5:00-7:00 pm. (On New Moon, July 25th, the hours will be from 4:00-6:00 pm.) Each couple will be given two workbooks. This series is from Family Life Ministries and will be led by Nathan & Ida Cohen.
It order your books and receive more information about this marriage class, please call our ministry office at 813-654-2222.